Android Tablets

Bob Sneidar bobs at twft.com
Mon Feb 28 16:27:45 EST 2011

Well I have an iPad, but I kind of like the look and feel of some of the larger pads that are coming out with Android. I listen to the Leo LaPorte show on Sundays, and he seems to be pretty up on the Android devices, but he was saying this weekend that there are a lot of flavors, and issues with upgrading from certain versions of Android, that is there is no upgrade path for certain ones. Ahhh the joys of open source!

Bob