Grid

Thomas McGrath III mcgrath3 at mac.com
Mon Feb 28 16:06:21 EST 2011

Thanks, :-)

Actually I have hundreds of items to align some of which are very small 1 pixel wide items and the idea of doing that via script or from the message box was what got me searching in the first place. The short answer is There is no easy way to do this. I did seem to remember a ruler stack that you could drag out alignment lines but maybe it was another software.

Anyway, I'm actually done with this now. I used both scripting for the obvious ones and copy paste align delete for the rest. Tedious but it worked.

Thanks all

-- Tom McGrath III
http://lazyriver.on-rev.com
3mcgrath at comcast.net