Drag and drop a Bookmark

Marty Knapp martyknapp at comcast.net
Mon Feb 28 01:01:26 EST 2011

Hey Thomas,

You need to get the contents of the dragData. Here's a quick a dirty
script that will put the name of the bookmark on line 1 and the url on
line 2. Put this in the field script:

on dragenter
   set the acceptdrop to true
end dragenter

on dragdrop
    set the itemDelimiter to "/"
    put item -1 of the dragData & cr into me
    put url("file:" & the dragdata) into tData
    get lineOffset("<string>",tData)
    put char 10 to -10 of line it of tData after me
end dragdrop

Marty Knapp