OpenField/ExitField Handlers in Datagrid?

RevList RevList at CreaTECHSol.com
Sun Feb 27 18:26:18 EST 2011

zryip theSlug <zryip.theslug at gmail.com> on February 27, 2011 at 2:48 PM
-0800 wrote:
>I confirm : in the datagrid's group script. In fact you can manage the
>both in the group:
>
>on preOpenFieldEditor
>    enableMtMenu
>end preOpenFieldEditor
>
>on DeleteFieldEditor
>    disableMyMenus
>end DeleteFieldEditor

This almost works.  Except that the field is left in a strange state after
exiting the field.
The focus rectangle is still around the field and I no longer need to
double-click to get into that row's column to edit it.  I can enter it
with a single click.
When I exit the field, I want to set the field back so that I need to
double-click to edit.

Thanks so far for all the help.

Stewart Lynch
CreaTECH Solutions
slynch at CreaTECHSol.com
604.484.8499
Skype:StewartLynch

There are only 10 kinds of people.  Those who understand binary and those
who don't.