Deflating Binary Data

Nonsanity form at nonsanity.com
Fri Feb 25 10:15:22 EST 2011

Well I'm having a conversation with myself here, but I can't seem to get the
decompress() function to work. it keeps giving me an unhelpful error:

Script compile error:
Error description: Object Name:

If I feed it binary data that came from compress(), it's fine and dandy. But
send it anything else and the script aborts with that error. You would think
it would return a helpful error value if the data was malformed in some way.
And it seems not to like the data I need to re-inflate.

 ~ Chris Innanen
 ~ Nonsanity