Adding a stack to an existing stack (Late addition)

Francis Nugent Dixon effendi at wanadoo.fr
Wed Feb 23 09:07:42 EST 2011

Hi from Beautiful Britanny,

I have two independant compiled stacks (.rev).
I want to define one of those stacks as a
main stack, and the other as a substack, and I
want to do it so that the two stacks will be
in my Mac Bundle (see Sarah Reichelt's document)

http://livecodejournal.com/tutorials/saving_data_in_revolution.html

So, using the Standalone Application Settings,
I know that I can create an empty sub-stack, build
it and thus solve my problem. But how do I add an
existing stack, to a main SplashStack, as a sub-stack?

I tried adding a stack file and then "Save as Standalone".

I went into an endless loop, but anyway the added stack
was under MAIN, and not as a substack, so it wasn't
what I wanted.

Any help appreciated.

-Francis

"Nothing should ever be done for the first time !"