Group problem

Thomas McGrath III mcgrath3 at mac.com
Tue Feb 22 14:47:18 EST 2011

Well, Tried all of my other groups and they work fine so I created a copy of a group that I knew worked and edit group - select all cut - paste from previous group. Now it works as expected. Must have been a corrupted group.

Any one ever have a corrupted group? If that's what was wrong with it.

-- Tom McGrath III
http://lazyriver.on-rev.com
3mcgrath at comcast.net