Standalone problems

edward cawley etcawley at fastmail.fm
Mon Feb 21 20:53:13 EST 2011

I think I have found workaround solutions. I have set up a launcher to start the stack. This will open up the livecode stack, but the stack isn't accessing the resource files, so it doesn't add the text files and the images. Where do I need to place the resources folder so the stack can access them. The present set up is.

KTR-Launcher
	Linux --folder
	MacOSX--folder
		KTR-Launcher.app
	Windows -- folder
	KTRiver-Miss2.livecode
	Resources
The KTR-launcher.livecode works fine before it's made into a standalone, but the resources aren't found after it is opened through the standalone.