Android Tablets

Thomas McGrath III mcgrath3 at mac.com
Mon Feb 21 18:08:24 EST 2011

Like a split second since it's almost always in standby mode. Once you hit the home button it's on. Then once you swipe the unlock it's instantly at the home screen. In standby mode it can stay powered up for a week or more with out even being plugged in.

If you have to turn it off completely which I never do then it can take a minute if it is plugged into the Mac (syncing and opening of iPhoto and iTunes). If it is not plugged into the Mac it is much quicker for a boot up.

-- Tom McGrath III
http://lazyriver.on-rev.com
3mcgrath at comcast.net