save data on cards in standalone app

Peter Haworth pete at mollysrevenge.com
Sat Feb 19 21:27:02 EST 2011

Wow, I never thought of that!  That's  a big problem.  Fortunately for me, I made the decision to use SQL databases to store all my data once I ran into these issues so they're not a problem any more.  I'll be showing off some of the tools I've developed to link LC and SQL in the Livecode Live vent next Saturday.

Pete Haworth