save data on cards in standalone app

Francis Nugent Dixon effendi at wanadoo.fr
Sat Feb 19 18:40:49 EST 2011

Hi from Beautiful Brittanny,

Hi John,

I have seen several replies to your post which seem totally
confusing, as a response to your question.

You cannot save data in a stack which you have compiled
into a standalone .exe or .app (PC or Mac).

However, you CAN save data in a stack with the suffix .rev,
if it is considered as a stack CALLED from another stack
which has been compiled and saved as .exe or .app.

Most people call this main stack a "SplashStack", although
the word also has other connotations.

If you want a simple Splashstack with instructions, drop me
a mail off-forum.

Best Regards

"Explanations are fine ! - But give me an example !"

-Francis