compile error

Yves COPPE yvescoppe at skynet.be
Sat Feb 19 13:21:44 EST 2011

Hello list,

LC has suddenly a strange behavior

I make a new stack
create a btn
write code (without any variables) and close the btn : no probleù

as soon as I create a variable (I may change the name of the variable, it makes no difference) and close the script I get an error

compilation error at line x (chunk : can't create a variable with that name (explicitVariables?) near "[the name of the variable]", char y

if I quit the script and click the btn : nothing happens

if I quit LC and restart and click this btn, the code executes normally ...????

Any explication ?
Thanks

Greetings.

Yves COPPE