Lesson: How do I use the iPhone Accelerometer in revMobile? Part 2

Thomas McGrath III mcgrath3 at mac.com
Sat Feb 19 13:18:00 EST 2011

Colin,

Yeah I guess so. I tried the comments field a bunch of times and it gives an error so I sent that off to support.

The question  comments I had were:

There are a number of problems with this lesson. I did the part 1 and loved it. I then proceeded to part 2 and am stuck.

First I would think that something this involved would be better if it included a sample stack.

Second -- put chooseBubbleControlFromXPosition(tX) into tBubble -- references a handler not in this code ( I assume it should be -- put chooseBubbleControlFromXValue(tX) into tBubble

Third -- getSpiritContainerLength() -- does not exist

Fourth -- getSpiritContainerStart() -- does not exist either.

Regards

-- Tom McGrath III
http://lazyriver.on-rev.com
3mcgrath at comcast.net