Easy way to create Win .ico on Mac?

Richmond richmondmathewson at gmail.com
Sat Feb 19 12:07:47 EST 2011

On 02/19/2011 11:18 AM, William de Smet wrote:
> Hi there,
>
> Answering my own question after a month :-)
> I found Hobiconer for OSX which makes beautiful WIN .ICO files.
> The created .ico file works perfectly with LC 4.5.3
>
> greetings,
>
> William

To which should be added the caveat (even if only for myself) that this
is a MacINTEL only app and requires Mac OS 10.6 or higher.

I shall point out again that GIMP exports Windows Icons -

http://www.gimp.org/

This is also worth a look:

http://iconverticons.com  (an online solution; of course the people
behind it probably end up