Saving datagrids

zryip theSlug zryip.theslug at gmail.com
Sat Feb 19 09:27:32 EST 2011

On Sat, Feb 19, 2011 at 7:28 AM,  <dunbarx at aol.com> wrote:
> Jacques.
>

> Tried all that. I think it was you who told me to move to separate stack files. Anyway, if I save without that, the field and the DG both take data from the button handler, but then neither save. So:
>

> with separate stack files, the field takes new data and saves. The DG does not change.
> with ordinary mainStack/subStack, both take new data, but neither save.
>

> I tried this in two places on two different machines, and wrote both stacks from scratch. I have several standalones that work fine. I think I always save separate stack files. I'll check.
>

> This isn't even my issue.
>

> Craig

Hi Craig,

If I understand well:
- you have a main stack used as a splash screen
- you have a working stack (another mainstack) with a field and a datagrid

In your project, before to compile the application, you have included
the working stack in the stack file list.

What about the revdatagrid library stack? Have you included it or
followed this interesting lesson:

http://lessons.runrev.com/spaces/lessons/manuals/datagrid/lessons/7339-What-Do-I-Need-to-Do-To-Deploy-a-Standalone-With-A-Data-Grid-

By following all the steps you described and including the revdatagrid
library to the project, both field and datagrid are stored fine here.

Best regards,
--
-Zryip TheSlug- wish you the best! 8)
http://www.aslugontheroad.co.cc