RevServer deployment on OSX Server

Keith Clarke keith.clarke at clarkeandclarke.co.uk
Sat Feb 19 06:17:03 EST 2011

Thanks Jaque but it looks very much like revServer, the LiveCode architecture and IDE simply aren't designed to support development and deployment of thin client, standards-based web applications.

If revServer is just a CGI in that scenario, I might as well use PHP - which is live, recognised, respected, broadly supported with tools frameworks and user communities.

It's 'horses for courses' and I got on the wrong one! ;-)