Google Store...

Pierre Sahores psahores at free.fr
Fri Feb 18 19:46:12 EST 2011

Le 18 févr. 2011 à 19:03, Andre Garzia a écrit :

> and android draws my interests....
>
> On Fri, Feb 18, 2011 at 3:48 PM, Chipp Walters <chipp at altuit.com> wrote:
>
>> And then there's this new news today...
>>

>> http://www.ilounge.com/index.php/news/comments/apple-draws-interest-of-antitrust-regulators/

At this point, the MacApp Store US $ 99 subscription i signed up some weeks ago seems just unusable. My plan was to make the widestep.fr saas client editor (LC app) available for free on the Store with the possibility for the users to subscribe directly from the www.widestep.fr (ecwid powered) store to optional services.

I will see if this is still doable in using the Intel AppUp and / or Google Stores and report how it goes if success is possible in those ways.

Is Apple a trustable company from a developer's point of view at this point ? Probably not if we just remind what happened over the last 12 months.

P.