Finding the index of something in the datagrid

Bob Sneidar bobs at twft.com
Thu Feb 17 18:38:49 EST 2011

Thanks I found it by looking at the parent script. For some reason the API I am reading does not have it. The URL is http://revolution.screenstepslive.com/spaces/revolution_tools/manuals/datagrid/lessons/3461-Data-Grid-API

Do I have this wrong? I only see 3 functions in the API: ColumnControlOfIndex, GetDataOfIndex, and GetDataOfLine. This might explain why I am having a hard time with DG's (not to mention the fact that my prior DG was messed up somehow).

Bob