RevServer deployment on OSX Server

Keith Clarke keith.clarke at clarkeandclarke.co.uk
Thu Feb 17 13:03:50 EST 2011

Jaque,
Thanks for the explanation and the links (bookmarked for further study).

However, isn't this 'thick client' web application architecture, (with the proprietary revlet download and requisite local machine/browser support by a rev plug-in) only one revServer scenario?

According to the RunRev product page, it is still being positioned as an enabler of HTML+CSS+irev capabilities within a standard browser to create, platform-independent cloud-based applications.

Or am I missing the point completely?