RevServer deployment on OSX Server

Keith Clarke keith.clarke at clarkeandclarke.co.uk
Thu Feb 17 04:06:46 EST 2011

Paolo,
Sorry, I can't answer your question as whilst I have revServer installed, it is currently unused, as my expectations of it were far greater than a CGI engine.

I bought the server deployment in the expectation that I could take the same set of stacks I would use for a desktop app development and (perhaps with a few modifications) simply deploy to revServer to create a web application, with the UI elements 'automagically' becoming available to a browser.

It has all gone very quiet concerning both server deployment and browser - no new pre-release versions or revised road-maps. I just hope the mothership is planning a big surprise for us all come the big April event.
Best,
Keith..