[OT] Apple at it again

David C. davidocoker at gmail.com
Wed Feb 16 16:54:45 EST 2011

>> But let's not continue this any further. You seem to be very upset
>> about all of this. Perhaps I've struck a nerve. My apologies.

Heh, no need for apologies, Bob. We have both voiced our points of
disagreement, no more, no less. Actually, I'm not too upset in all of
it, because I have a very small stake in the whole affair one way or
another. Certainly no real hard feelings at all.

...unfortunately, my "superman complex" (whatever) gets me all riled
up *anytime* I see someone unfairly mistreating a person or persons
and/or for taking an unfair advantage of a situation.

What I see is yet another attempt for a person or business entity
trying to take a very unfair advantage of a given situation, without
any regard to the "collateral damage", be it individual or a business
casualty.

I have a pretty low opinion of both Apple and Microsoft and neither
have done much to change that for the better. When they act callous
and stupid, ...it get's my dander up and flat out ticks me off.

Best regards,
David C.