Finding the LiveCode executable

Mike Bonner bonnmike at gmail.com
Wed Feb 16 14:26:13 EST 2011

Doesn't get by the problem of a munged registry, but this should work to
give you the location. (there are multiple keys that could work for this in
the registry, this one should be fine)

put
queryRegistry("HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Classes\RevolutionStack\DefaultIcon\")

returns
C:\Program Files (x86)\RunRev\LiveCode 4.5.3\LiveCode.exe,1

No longer have a mac so can't help there.