iOS: How to create a transition to a new screen

Jérôme Rosat jrosat at mac.com
Tue Feb 15 15:55:21 EST 2011

Thanks Tom.

This is my code:

on LeftMove
   repeat 16 times
      set the loc of group "gTexteTitre1" to (item 1 of the loc of group "gTexteTitre1")-10,(item 2 of the loc of group "gTexteTitre1")
      set  the blendlevel of group "gTexteTitre1" to the blendlevel of group "gTexteTitre1"+6
      set the loc of group "DataGrid 1" to (item 1 of the loc of group "DataGrid 1")-20,(item 2 of the loc of group "DataGrid 1")
      wait for 1 millisecond
   end repeat
   set the blendlevel of group "gTexteTitre1" to 100
end LeftMove

But I realize that the transition should be interrupted, so I must change the code. I also think that the move command is not appropriate because it is not possible to simultaneously move the table view and the title of the navigation bar.

Jerome