LiveCode Event Feb 26th.

Peter Haworth pete at mollysrevenge.com
Tue Feb 15 12:49:55 EST 2011

Hi,
Checking in to see if you still have a slot I could use for a presentation on the above date.  What I'd like to show is a tool I've put together that helps with the development of LiveCode Apps that use SQL databases by eliminating a large percentage of the LiveCode and SQL code developers normally have to write.

If it's a go, I'd appreciate some guidance on the tools I will need to use to have the presentation go out live.  I have some presentation materials and will also be creating some Livecode stacks using the tool during the presentation.

Thanks,

Pete Haworth