iOS: How to create a transition to a new screen

Jérôme Rosat jrosat at mac.com
Mon Feb 14 18:15:19 EST 2011

Hello everyone,

In iOS, a table view displays data in rows. In a hierarchical structure, when the user selects a row, a new screen slides from the right with a new table view. At the same time, the title of the navigation bar slides and appears  from the right to the center, the "back button" slides and appears from the center to the left, at a different speed from the table view (it seems).

I tried to create this transition with LC but I failed recreate it satisfactorily.

Do you have any suggestion to create this transition with LC ? Do you know where we can find the speed of the transition of the screen and of the title of the navigation bar ?

Thanks in advance.

Jerome