Live LiveCode Code Event #10

Björnke von Gierke bvg at mac.com
Mon Feb 14 17:37:19 EST 2011

Alright. here's the wrap up info for event 10:

I introduced my progress on BvG Docu 2, and then presented some things planned for chartsengine (three parts due to weak bandwidth):
http://www.ustream.tv/recorded/12649506
http://www.ustream.tv/recorded/12649796
http://www.ustream.tv/recorded/12649915

If you think about making your own presentation, then Calvins intro to web streaming behaviour might be interesting to you:
http://www.ustream.tv/recorded/12650231

The list of tips can be seen here:
http://presentationchecklist.helps.mm.st/

Chris showed how you can use REST APIs using a single line of LC-code, and then continued to show various things he's done using that, including creating QR code images and weather updates (two parts, due to low quality first time around):
http://www.ustream.tv/recorded/12650934
http://www.ustream.tv/recorded/12651036