tooltip problem

Scott Rossi scott at tactilemedia.com
Mon Feb 14 14:12:01 EST 2011

When I try a simple test here, the tooltip seems to update as expected, even
with an unlocked field (cursor changes to ibeam).

on mouseMove
   set the toolTip of me to value(the mouseLine) / 12
end mouseMove

By any chance are you testing with the pointer tool selected because you'll
only get the tooltip with the browse tool active (and you need to hover for
a second over the field).

Regards,

Scott Rossi
Creative Director