Image object not existing ?

René Micout rene.micout at numericable.com
Mon Feb 14 11:55:58 EST 2011

YES !! This is that !
My main stack is the "About" stack and when I refer to objects in "on openStack" script my stack is not "open"... I understand...
I modified that and all works well (no error message).
I turned the problem by placing these lines in the card script under "on openCard"...
But it is better for me to place this in the stack script.
Thank you Peter !!
Bon souvenir de Paris