stackFiles

Monte Goulding monte at sweattechnologies.com
Sun Feb 13 22:49:38 EST 2011

> Pete, if you want to use stackfiles, you can make do with the single entry you created that points to the mainstack. Then in your scripts, refer to the substacks as "stack mySub of stack xyz".

I believe you will have to add the substack with the behavior buttons on it to the stackfiles too because the behavior rugged id doesn't include a mainstack reference. An alternaitive that is probably simpler and more robust in case of adding substacks to the stackfile is to just load the whole thing into memory in your startup hander by doing something like getting the short name of the stack file. Then you can forget about stackfiles ;-)

Cheers

Monte