Image object not existing ?

René Micout rene.micout at numericable.com
Sun Feb 13 09:23:47 EST 2011

Hello everybody,
I have a one card stack (LiveCode 4.5.3 build 1210 / Mac OS X 10.6.6) named "Exagofon".
In my stack I have an image object named "imgFondSliderIntensité" to which reference is made from some buttons > all works perfectly.
When I put into the stack script (into "on openStack" script) this line :
put (the left of img "imgFondSliderIntensité") + round((the width of btn "btnThumbVolumeGénéral")/2,0) + vpValeur - 1 into vxX
everything continues to work well, but...
when I save the stack, I have this error message :
Chunk: no such object
Object: Exagofon
Line: put (the left of img "imgFondSliderIntensité") + round((the width of btn "btnThumbVolumeGénéral")/2,0) + vpValeur - 1 into vxX
Hint	: imgFondSliderIntensité
Why ?
Rene(é)