Rev server: going to another .irev page from script

stephen barncard stephenREVOLUTION2 at barncard.com
Fri Feb 11 16:57:59 EST 2011

I'm sure there's a way to do this but I can't seem to find it.

I have a user password script that then is supposed to 'go' to another html
page but the only way I can get it to work is to use an intermediate file
(gosite.html) which has a cheesy html redirect command : CONTENT="0;URL=
http://site.com/private/index.irev">

I can't figure out what to use to go to another irev page directly.

launch document  does not work.
launch doesn't work
include is just wrong and has side effects

I know it's just me, but I can't figure what command to do this simplest of
things.

any help appreciated.

thanks

sqb

<?rev
set the errormode to "inline"

put $_POST["user"] into tUSER
put $_POST["pwd"] into tPWD

switch
case tPWD is "marvin" AND (tUSER is "visitor1006")
include "gosite.html" -- this file is needed somehow
exit to top
break
case tPWD is "doggie" AND (tUSER is "visitor2006")
include "gosite.html"
exit to top
break
case (tPWD is "admin") AND (tUSER is "admin")
include "private/index.irev"  -- this works but it throws off any css
encoding.
exit to top
break
default