iOS: resizing images with two fingers (Multi touch)

Harald Müller harald at etcpp.de
Thu Feb 10 09:50:30 EST 2011

Hi Colin,

I tried again a few minutes ago, downloaded the demo stack,
imported an image and renamed it to "square", deleted the
graphic called "square", changed all references from "graphic"
to "image" and it works. You either haven't renamed the image
or you missed to change all references.

Warm regards,
Harald.