Bullets in Script Editor Window

Ray Horsley ray at linkit.com
Wed Feb 9 11:03:36 EST 2011

Craig,

It works fine on my Mac, too.  I'm only having problems on the Windows side.
The way it works it you hold down the option (alt) key and type a zero, then
(continuing to hold down the option key) you type a 1, etc, till you finish
typing 0, 1, 4, 9.  The bullet should appear when you release the option key
after typing the 9.  I actually get the bullet but at some random location,
not where I started.

Thanks,

Ray Horsley
LinkIt! Software