Bullets in Script Editor Window

Nonsanity form at nonsanity.com
Wed Feb 9 10:39:03 EST 2011

If you only need it once, hit up this site and copy/paste the character you
need:

http://www.dtp-aus.com/ext_set.htm

And if you need to create it from inside a script, use a quoted, pasted dot
or numtochar(149), or whatever other character number you want from the
chart on that web page.

There are other sites that list the full range of ALL characters, but fonts
that support all of those are few and far between.

 ~ Chris Innanen
 ~ Nonsanity