Obtaining the public IP of a computer...

David C. davidocoker at gmail.com
Wed Feb 9 09:09:04 EST 2011

I'm in agreement with Andre...
...after quite a lot of research, I haven't found a single solution on
the Windows side of the issue, that doesn't require a remote source
providing the information. Haven't looked into the other platforms,
but I'd be surprised to learn that they have some sort of "special"
networking capabilities that Windows does not.

Although I'd be happy to learn otherwise. :)

Best regards,
David C.