can grouping help me rezising objects?

Tiemo Hollmann TB toolbook at kestner.de
Wed Feb 9 05:53:49 EST 2011

Hello,

I have a bunch of objects grouped in several hierarchical groups in a stack
which is resizable.

Up to now I resize every single object by script just how I need it. Up to
now I experienced, that I can't resize the objects of a group by resizing
the group. Ok, it isn't that easy how all objects should behave when a stack
or group.

Now I just wanted to ask, if groups can help me in any kind with resizing
all objects of a group in case I haven't noticed it yet and do a lot of
unnecessary work, when extending my groups now.

Thanks for your experience

Tiemo