Drag and Drop

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Mon Feb 7 21:34:46 EST 2011

On 2/7/11 8:12 PM, Peter Haworth wrote:

> Scott's script use templateStack and templateImage but he resets
> those.  My testing has been done with a button so far and I don't see
> anywhere where the templateButton is used.  I tried resetting it
> anyway, but still the same result.  Would be nice to figure out
> what's happening but it's not a big concern.

I think it must be an artifact of dragging a "selected" stack. The
LiveCode tool palette objects also have blue-bordered backgrounds when
they're dragged out. It looks like the color is the current hilitecolor.

You may be able to remove the false background color after the drop by
specifying a different object to focus on, or using "select empty", or
anything else that would force a redraw. (I really should read the RR
scripts some day and stop guessing. I'm sure it's in there.) Maybe even
a lock/unlock screen would do it.

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com