How to send a number as a number or How to rule an LED

Mark Wieder mwieder at ahsoftware.net
Fri Feb 4 21:22:39 EST 2011

Tom-

> I send out a 125 but I get back three lines:
> 1
> 2
> 5
> but the analogWrite is looking for 125

I had that problem when I was bringing up the MakeBoard as well. I was
trying to send a decimal 192 to the board to initialize it. It took
more days than I care to admit to figure out that rev was sending a
three-character string to the device instead of a numeric 192 value. A
simple numtochar(192) took care of things, but tracking it down was a
nightmare.

--
-Mark Wieder
 mwieder at ahsoftware.net