Weird button behavior

Peter Haworth pete at mollysrevenge.com
Fri Feb 4 20:39:20 EST 2011

Strange thing happening, actually not happening, when I click on a button in a modal dialog window.  I have a mouseUp handler for the button with a few lines of code ending with a close this stack statement.  The stack closes but setting break points shows that neither the close statement nor any of the other statements in the handler are executed, neither is any of the code in the script that opened the modal dialog.

If I open the card from the Application browser so (it's not modal), when I click the button, all the code is executed.

Can anyone suggest what might be causing this?

Thanks,

Pete Haworth