Binary update

-=>JB<=- sundown at pacifier.com
Fri Feb 4 12:22:07 EST 2011

i forgot to answer why would you send it as a binary.  Take for
instance the older X10 controller.  To send it data to operate
it required you to send it as a binary code which is 0's & 1's
and that may be what your controller is asking for. If it is you
transfer say the number 125 into 3 separate binary numbers
using the code in the field like I mentioned.  They will either
have you send it in separate lines or have you separate the
numbers which are now all 0's and 1's with something so it
will know the proper amount of 0's & 1's to read for each
number.

Like I said the other binary type is more of a file type and not
binary code of 0's and 1's and you can probably transfer a file
better as a binary in some cases like you can when a file is
zipped it can be transferred better without loss.  I have given
you the ability to do either one you need.

-=>JB<=-