Datagrid Multiple Column Sort

Bob Sneidar bobs at twft.com
Fri Feb 4 11:42:15 EST 2011

Oh I see, no the first 2 buttons should not be disabled then. I got it backwards. I am using PowerDebug and GLX2 though. Maybe there is some interaction there...

This is the contents of my datagrid script:
global sq, theSaveState, theDataControl, theTargetName, theIndex

--> *props

/* basic.properties
> set the short name of me to dgMerge
> set the label of me to [empty]
> set the disabled of me to false
> set the visible of me to true
> set the showname of me to false
> set the threed of me to false
> set the opaque of me to false
> set the selectgroupedcontrols of me to false
> set the showborder of me to true
> set the borderwidth of me to 1
> set the hscrollbar of me to false
> set the vscrollbar of me to false
> set the scrollbarwidth of me to 20
> set the radiobehavior of me to true
> set the traversalon of me to true
> set the tabgroupbehavior of me to false
> set the dontsearch of me to false
> set the cantdelete of me to false
> set the backgroundbehavior of me to false
> set the boundingrect of me to [empty]
> set the behavior of me to button id 1005 of stack "revDataGridLibrary"...
> made with tRev http://reveditor.com
basic.properties */

on returnLineValue theLine, theKey
    return getDataOfLine(theLine, theKey)
end returnLineValue

on test
    breakpoint
    try
        put getDataOfIndex(1,"PriFields") into theResult
        put theResult
    catch theError
        answer theError
    end try