ClickLine anomaly?

dunbarx at aol.com dunbarx at aol.com
Wed Feb 2 22:17:23 EST 2011

Jacques.

Easy workaround using the clickLoc and knowledge of the field properties.

I load adjacent fields with data all the time, and click on a line to edit (or add) text. Many times data is missing from the bottom line of a field that has corresponding data in that line it its neighbors. So I tried to use the clickLine to get started.

I probably should use a table field or dataGrid. Old fashioned, you know.

Anyway, just surprised, is all.

Craig