How upload..

baccheschi at tin.it baccheschi at tin.it
Wed Feb 2 09:47:45 EST 2011

Hi, I developed some small applications that I wanted to publish on the
AppStore Mac,
I have inscribed me as a developer for the Mac App Store,
I created the two certificates and Mac Mac App Installer,
I added up Itunesconnect my applications that are now waiting to upload
BUT
when I try to use Application Loader ..  it does not see my applications
LiveCode created and placed on the desktop.
Must be a special operation at the time of the creation of applications with
LiveCode so that they can be seen from the Application Loader and then
sent for publication to Apple?

Excuse my English..please….
mario