Referencing a single datagrid cell

Bob Sneidar bobs at twft.com
Tue Feb 1 18:27:03 EST 2011

Hi Peter.

I tried your method and it worked. I'm still a bit nervous at this point because of the problems I have had using the arrays and such so for now I am going to use dgText. The data in these particular datagrids is never going to be very much data, but later when I work with larger data sets I will need to use this.

Bob