mouseup/mouseDoubleU

Peter Haworth pete at mollysrevenge.com
Tue Feb 1 16:58:27 EST 2011

I didn't try the simple handlers you sent as written.  I implemented the wait in the existing mouseUp and left the mouseDoubleUp code as it was.  I set a breakpoint at the mousedoubleUp handler and it never popped.  I don't think I am handling mouseDoubleUp anywhere else but I will double click, err, I mean check.

Pete Haworth