[ANN] Revision to TimeMachine

Roger Guay irog at mac.com
Tue Feb 1 12:23:47 EST 2011

Thanks for your interest, Alejandro. Unfortunately, I no longer have easy access to a Windows machine, and so have not tested TimeMachine for that OS. But, I agree with Bob Sneidar in a subsequent post to "Try changing it to is or is not. I always use words instead of operators because it makes the code easy to read, and I don't run into these kinds of problems."

I seem to recall that was my experience as well when I used to test for Windows. Thanks for refreshing my memory, Bob. I'll try to remember this in the future. Anybody know where I put my car keys??

Cheers,
Roger