OT - GOOGLE NOT WORKING FOR ME

Bob Sneidar bobs at twft.com
Tue Feb 1 11:43:32 EST 2011

Not even a page not found or cannot find site kind of error? Check DNS. Ping the name and see what comes back. See if it's in the same subnet as the ping from a computer that DOES work. (they use round robin so it may not be *exactly* the same address.)

Clear your web cache, clear your dns cache rinse repeat. Try another DNS like OpenDNS or Google DNS.

Bob