Linux standalone

Peter Alcibiades palcibiades-first at yahoo.co.uk
Tue Feb 1 06:16:14 EST 2011

I bought revBrowser for Linux several years ago.  I think it was called
altBrowser then or something like that, Rev had just bought that and the
sqlite package, and there was some sort of special offer, so I thought, this
will be neat.  Still waiting.

The pleasures of anticipation are often so much greater than any that could
possibly come from experience.  Who would have thought this could be true of
software too?  On second thought, don't release it.  Let us, like Des
Esseintes, continue to anticipate something whose arrival after all this
time can only disappoint....

One similarly rather dreads the actual arrival of Duke Nukem.  Lets hope
that never materializes either.