OT - GOOGLE NOT WORKING FOR ME

Joe Lewis Wilkins pepetoo at cox.net
Tue Feb 1 02:08:33 EST 2011

Never connects to Google. Just sits there doing nothing. I've tried it from a number of websites and it's just dead. Wondering if I should post it to FireFox someplace. I use Google Search for a lot of things. The ASK search engineer does work from FireFox, however.

Joe Lewis Wilkins
Architect & Director of Product Development for GSI
<www.glsysinc.com>