OT - GOOGLE NOT WORKING FOR ME

Joe Lewis Wilkins pepetoo at cox.net
Tue Feb 1 01:10:40 EST 2011

Hi Pete,

Same FireFox I'm using. Really mysterious. FireFox works OK, except for the Google Search. Started happening yesterday. I thought Google might be closed down for maintenance or something, but finding it works with Safari precludes that. So...?

Joe Lewis Wilkins
Architect & Director of Product Development for GSI
<www.glsysinc.com>